I’ve found a new favorite yogurt. Have you tried Noosa’s Strawberry Rhubarb? It is the best yogurt I have ever had. Seriously. And it made me wonder why other yogurts don’t come in a strawberry rhubarb flavor?! So I decided to make my own.
I have wanted to make chia jam for a while. It is so quick and easy, I see this becoming a staple around the house. It would be great with any kind of fruit! Pair it up with some plain Greek yogurt and you have got a high fiber, high protein breakfast. I opted for honey to sweeten, but could use agave or even maple syrup if you’d like. Spread it on toast or eat it out the jar. It’s irresistible.
- 2 stalks rhubarb, chopped
- 1 lb strawberries, hulled and chopped
- ½ C honey
- ½ C chia seeds
- Place rhubarb, strawberries, and honey into a pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Let simmer about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Using an immersion blender, blend ingredients together. Add in chia seeds and stir. Let cool slightly, then using a small ladle, scoop jam into jars.
- Keep in fridge for up to 2 weeks.